“Every child deserves a champion!”
-Rita Pierson, Educator
WHY IS I.M. SUCCESS TUTORING HERE TODAY?
I began educating children just over ten years ago. The inspiration to become a teacher came from being bullied as a child. By Grade 10, my self-esteem was gone. I was a “D” student with no friends and ready to drop out of school. In Grade 11, a couple of amazing teachers entered my life. They taught me not to lose sight of my potential despite circumstance and helped me to grow in both confidence and academics.
It is a fundamental part of my teaching philosophy to pay-forward what my teachers taught me. For children to believe in themselves, to strive, and to achieve all they can regardless of adversity. That is what I have done as a teacher and what I do now as the founder of I.M. Success Tutoring.
WHAT MAKES I.M. SUCCESS TUTORING’S IN-HOME MODEL DIFFERENT?
I.M. Success Tutoring’s vision is to see proud parents and inspired children. Together, we accomplish this by the following:
1. Forming a caring and trusting network between you, your child, and our mentor-tutor. Learning and understanding your child’s needs is the first step to success.
2. Creating team goals to ensure the best chance of your child to grow in confidence, learning, and academics.
3. Building your child’s confidence is a top priority. Building rapport with your child and nurturing their confidence is the key step for growth.
4. Learning through your child’s interests and developing an engaging customized program for success.
5. Regular communication and feedback on your child’s progress in confidence and academics.
Contact us to see your child grow in self-esteem and thrive in their learning! Be proud and see the inspiration in your children today!